It’s an exciting time to be a Conservative in the Workington constituency, and we have a number of new roles based from our constituency office in Maryport.
A successful Campaign Support Officer will be someone enthusiastic and ambitious, who thrives on a wide-range of competing challenges.
Political and campaigning priorities can change quickly, so working hours will necessarily be varied and flexible.
There are full time and part time roles paid at least the National Living Wage.
All roles will include some weekend working, and will be a mixture of office and field-based.
You will have responsibility for the following:
- Completion of all administrative tasks within the Conservative Association office, including ensuring all records are kept up to date and accurate
- Administration of membership and associated tasks
- Management of Conservative Association events
- Supporting Agents and Campaign Managers
- Recruitment and retention of volunteers and members
- Be a self-starter
- Be well organised, professional and punctual
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to lead and motivate colleagues and activists
- Be able to work as part of a team
Applicants should be competent users of Microsoft Office. It is desirable that applicants have previous experience of office and administrative tasks and are sympathetic with the aims and objectives of the Conservative Party.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on this and other roles, please visit workingtonconservatives.com/jobs